Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Untitled Work In Progress

So I painted Jared, but it looks like that time when his head swelled up, so that obviously needs a lot of work. I'm thinking of using a stencil to give me the basic shape, and then just colour it in. I'm wondering if the picture of him needs to be bigger, take up all that space on that side of the canvas. I realised his jumper and jeans were blue, so thought I'd have trouble separating them from the background I'd already chosen around the Angel's head, so decided to use yellow, as I had a lot on my palette and didn't want it to got to waste. Same with the red. I think it turned out pretty well. The problem with this painting is that it has no focus.


I didn't do any work on "B I R D K I L L E R", so here's a bonus picture of a chicken.

No comments: