Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Best 2009?-Cont.


Maybe this one will make the list, maybe not, but I think it's worth considering.


I think this was a 2008 release when I saw it, but it was only released this year in Australia, so I may as well include it in this potential list. Best 3D movie I've seen. Probably the only reason I'm considering it. Not sure if it would make the cut without the 3D aspect.


Who saw The Hangover? I did, twice. Maybe three times, I can't really remember. But I liked it enough to see it more than once. I'm trying to remember if there were any films that made me laugh as much as this one did.
Land Of The Lost had one of the funniest scenes of the year in it, but was a bit let down by other parts of it. Where as this was repeatedly funny, and only let down by one unfortunate joke, which still just makes me uncomfortable. Anyway, it's a contender still.

No comments: