Thursday, March 25, 2010

Upcoming Movie Posters (Asia Edition)

I was going through my movie posters folder looking for pictures for reviews, when I cam across a couple of posters I'd saved, but forgotten to post about. So I'll just chuck them here and hopefully you share my excitement.
Firstly, this Ong Bak 3 poster. Either you're already on board by this point, or you're not, and I'm not talking to you anymore.



Then there's this poster for a live action film of "Space Battleship Yamato" , or as some of us may remember it, Starblazers (I think).


I really like this poster, has a nice apocalyptic feel to it, and those three big barrels pointing towards us? Flashbacks to childhood.
I thought I had a third poster lurking around for Mamarou Oshii's live action film, but I don't seem to be able to find it. Oh well.

No comments: