Saturday, March 23, 2013

Grilled New York Burger


So since I posted about the McDonald's New York Burger, I thought it only fair that I post about the Grilled New York burger.
It's a yummy burger. It's got a smoky BBQ sauce, that's got a bit of bite to it. Actually, I'm not 100% sure about that now, since I may be getting his confused with another burger. It was very yummy, I'll give it that. It had pickles like the Maccas burger, but also bacon, which always improves whatever it's added to. But at $12.90 for just a burger, I'd rather get 2 Maccas value meals New York Burgers, because you get 2 burgers, 2 small drinks and 2 small serves of chips for less than the same price I paid for this burger and 600ml coke from a vending machine.
But it is a nice burger and I don't regret getting it.


No comments: